Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, steamed potatoes and red onions. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steamed potatoes and red onions using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions:
- Prepare 4 Large size potatoes
- Get 1 large red onion
- Make ready Old Bay seasoning
- Take Slap Ya Mama Cajun seasoning
- Make ready Adobo seasoning
- Make ready Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
- Take Black Pepper
- Take Dried Basil
- Make ready unsalted butter
Steps to make Steamed Potatoes and Red Onions:
- Wash and clean your potatoes and cut them up in cubes or wedges. Cut your red onions up into thin strips, add the potatoes and onions into a large size Bowl.
- And all of your ingredients except for the Butter.
- You must have or use a steamer pot or an electric steamer in order for this to work. Set your steamer pot up with the correct amount of water heat the pot over the stove.
- Add your potatoes and onions to the pot and allow them to steam for about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Test your potatoes to see if they are tender, after that add them to a bowl and place slices of butter over the potatoes, stir and serve hot. Enjoy
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food steamed potatoes and red onions recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!